PRELIMINARY JOB DESCRIPTION
Assist with the management of a multi-intelligence discipline portfolio that spans all IC controlled access programs and some Special Access Programs (SAPs). Use mission understanding to provide expertise necessary to facilitate appropriate client staff access to programs and products. Provide executive secretariat and subject matter expertise for decisions boards that manage requirements for such programs. Develop, document, codify, administer, and maintain the IC Portfolio Process for controlled access programs designed to underpin client campaigns and communities of interest. Provide subject matter expertise, drafting issue papers and terms of reference documents for decision support on client implementation plans for compartmented access program requirements.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Requires 10 years of experience in the IC, with significant demonstrated knowledge of compartmented access programs to support mission customers who require access to this information, and significant knowledge of the IC’s structure and process for managing sensitive and compartmented programs.
- Possession of excellent grammatical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- BA or BS degree